This is THE ruggedly exquisite workbag TR would have had by his side whether in the field or the White House. Sports an unparalleled combination of thick, supple, Espresso finish full-grain US cowhide pebbled leather. It is exquisitely appointed with chocolate full-grain chrome tanned leather accents, antique brass hardware and smartly placed solid copper rivets at all stress points.
Almost too many features to list: multiple compartments accommodate a 15" laptop, 2 iPads, business cards, mini tablet, pens, documents AND a padfolio. Exterior phone pocket and large rear pocket w/ magnet closure to allow briefcase to secure to a roller bag handle. Full leather padded shoulder strap.
- Our signature thick, supple full-grain US steerhide pebbled Espresso leather
- Two separate interior zippered compartments
- Compartment 1:
- Microfiber padded section will accommodate/protect up to a 15" laptop
- Multiple pockets for business cards, mini tablet (ex. Fire reader, iPad mini), 2 pens or pencils
- Compartment can also accommodate documents
- Compartment 2:
- Two additional large pockets will accommodate up to 2 iPads (one each)
- Large interior antique brass metal zippered pocket
- Compartment can also accommodate more documents or a padfolio
- Exterior front phone pocket
- Exterior large rear pocket w/ magnet closure and zipper feature to allow briefcase to slip over and secure to a roller bag handle
- Artisanal leather/copper rivet feet
- Interior key strap
- Dark camel cotton lining
- Full leather shoulder strap with padded microfiber shoulder pad
- Triple-layered leather on bottom corners for super-durability to ensure your Theodore withstands anything your adventures dish out
- Antique brass metal hardware & zippers
- Leather zipper pulls
- Solid copper rivets at all stress points
- Strong UV and weather-resistant marine grade polyester thread
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 12" H x 16.5" W x 4.5" D
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Volume: 14.6 L
At GUNROCK INDUSTRIES we believe in helping others whenever possible. It's our core principle and it starts at home right here in Massachusetts.
HOW WE DO IT
1 - We support American Companies, American Design and American Made Products first.
- We support US Charities that help US citizens & causes first.
- We believe that these efforts will further expand to do more good by helping American jobs and families.
- We never compromise on quality, whoever makes them, no exceptions.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We have developed a two-tier system to easily identify companies and products.
Look for the GOLD FLAG for American Company, American Design & American Craftsmanship (products Made in USA).
Look for the SILVER FLAG for American Company, American Design products (select imports).
FURTHER INFO & COMMUNICATION
Please have a look at OUR CHARITABLE GIVING page for further information on what we’re doing presently. Please feel free to contact us with questions, ideas & feedback regarding this part of our business.
All orders of $99 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any item purchased on Gunrock Industries within 30 days of the delivery date.