- Use for cast iron. Best if used regularly - apply a thin layer with a non-piling cloth (or try our oil applicator from VBK!). There should be no oil "dripping" - when applied after each use a thin layer is perfect. Don't forget the exterior as well!
- Rehydrates and restores your cast iron so it stays healthy for longer
- Made in the USA with fractionated coconut oil, orange essential oil and rosemary extract
- Every purchase plants a tree
- This cast iron oil is the same as our cutting board oil - different labeling and instructions for use.
Preserve Your Natural Cast Iron Treasures
At GUNROCK INDUSTRIES we believe in helping others whenever possible. It's our core principle and it starts at home right here in Massachusetts.
HOW WE DO IT
1 - We support American Companies, American Design and American Made Products first.
- We support US Charities that help US citizens & causes first.
- We believe that these efforts will further expand to do more good by helping American jobs and families.
- We never compromise on quality, whoever makes them, no exceptions.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We have developed a two-tier system to easily identify companies and products.
Look for the GOLD FLAG for American Company, American Design & American Craftsmanship (products Made in USA).
Look for the SILVER FLAG for American Company, American Design products (select imports).
FURTHER INFO & COMMUNICATION
Please have a look at OUR CHARITABLE GIVING page for further information on what we’re doing presently. Please feel free to contact us with questions, ideas & feedback regarding this part of our business.
All orders of $99 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any item purchased on Gunrock Industries within 30 days of the delivery date.