Beard Oil, pre-shave oil, aftershave - it does it all!
Pump the brakes, soldier! Your beard needs attention. Don't just toss any old oil on there. You need something that's going to make your face jungle look like it's been tamed by a lion tamer.
Step 1: Rub a few drops of the oil into your palms and distribute it evenly through your mane. Don't go crazy with the stuff, you're not auditioning for the role of the next Santa Claus.
Step 2: Massage that beard like it's a tender cut of meat that's been marinating for days. Work the oil down to the roots to ensure every hair is getting the attention it deserves.
Step 3: That's it, you're done. Your beard now smells like a lumberjack's cabin and is so soft it could make a bunny jealous. Go forth and conquer the world, bearded brother.
- Moisturization: Moisturizes and hydrates the beard and skin, preventing dryness, itching, and flaking.
- Improved Skin Health: Oil improves the overall health of the skin under the beard, reducing the risk of acne and other skin conditions.
- Softness and Shine: Make your beard soft, smooth, and shiny, improving its overall appearance and texture.
- Reduction of Irritation: Beard oil reduces beard irritation and dandruff, beard growth and reducing skin irritation.
- Made in the USA: Each one is made individually and handmade. Once an infantry captain, our soapoligist is a mad scientist concocting the perfect blend of soap that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Control and Style: Provide control and hold, making it easier to style and shape the beard, and maintaining a well-groomed look throughout the day.
- Nourishment: Oil nourishes the beard and skin with essential vitamins and minerals, promoting healthy beard growth and reducing beard breakage.
- Improved Skin Health: Improves the overall health of the skin under the beard, reducing the risk of acne and other skin conditions.
Smells like the shores of Cuba! Ideal for the man who likes to end his long day with a strong mojito, nice cigar, and a relaxing bay breeze. And our top seller!
Botanical Name: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Argania Spinosa, Simmondsia Chinensis, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance
Common Name: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Extract, Vitamin E, Fragrance
At GUNROCK INDUSTRIES we believe in helping others whenever possible. It's our core principle and it starts at home right here in Massachusetts.
HOW WE DO IT
1 - We support American Companies, American Design and American Made Products first.
- We support US Charities that help US citizens & causes first.
- We believe that these efforts will further expand to do more good by helping American jobs and families.
- We never compromise on quality, whoever makes them, no exceptions.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We have developed a two-tier system to easily identify companies and products.
Look for the GOLD FLAG for American Company, American Design & American Craftsmanship (products Made in USA).
Look for the SILVER FLAG for American Company, American Design products (select imports).
FURTHER INFO & COMMUNICATION
Please have a look at OUR CHARITABLE GIVING page for further information on what we’re doing presently. Please feel free to contact us with questions, ideas & feedback regarding this part of our business.
All orders of $99 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any item purchased on Gunrock Industries within 30 days of the delivery date.