"Makes the Walnut Look Museum-Quality" - Ray P.
Virginia Boys Kitchens Wood Wax for Cutting Boards is made in the USA with natural coconut oil and beeswax. We add a few drops of orange essential oil to make it smell great. The coconut oil penetrates deep into the wood to repair, rehydrate and restore. The beeswax creates a protective seal to keep out any odor, stain, and moisture, therefore it k eps the wood healthy for longer.
A Wood Wax with many uses
Virginia Boys Kitchens Wood Wax is perfect to use after applying Cutting Board Oil to your new cutting board. Secondly, it's also perfect for the ongoing maintenance or restoration of all your wooden kitchen tools. Our cutting board wax goes by many names, for instance, butcher block wax, charcuterie board wax, wooden utensil wax, cutting block wax, and wood bowl wax to name a few.
How to Preserve Your Natural Wood Kitchen Tools
- Wash the surface with warm, soapy water to remove any debris.
- Allow the wood to air dry completely
- Apply enough cutting board oil to coat the entire surface
- Let the oil soak in and dry completely (overnight is best)
- Simply rub the finishing wax on your wood surface, let it sit and harden for a couple of hours and buff off any excess wax with the included soft applicator
No Mineral Oil in Our Wood Wax
Mineral oil, while popular, is also a by-product of crude oil. Therefore it doesn’t sound delicious and you may not want it near your food. Our wood wax is made locally in the USA from 100% natural, non-toxic and eco-friendly ingredients. Therefore there are no GMOs, paraffin, toxins, or mystery ingredients.
Give only the best care for all your wood items in a natural and sustainable way that is safe for your family. And lastly, every purchase plants a tree.
At GUNROCK INDUSTRIES we believe in helping others whenever possible. It's our core principle and it starts at home right here in Massachusetts.
HOW WE DO IT
1 - We support American Companies, American Design and American Made Products first.
- We support US Charities that help US citizens & causes first.
- We believe that these efforts will further expand to do more good by helping American jobs and families.
- We never compromise on quality, whoever makes them, no exceptions.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We have developed a two-tier system to easily identify companies and products.
Look for the GOLD FLAG for American Company, American Design & American Craftsmanship (products Made in USA).
Look for the SILVER FLAG for American Company, American Design products (select imports).
FURTHER INFO & COMMUNICATION
Please have a look at OUR CHARITABLE GIVING page for further information on what we’re doing presently. Please feel free to contact us with questions, ideas & feedback regarding this part of our business.
All orders of $99 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any item purchased on Gunrock Industries within 30 days of the delivery date.